When you open a wrong can of beans when being in a bit of a hurry, the best you can do is turn them into a dip. Black eyed beans make a wonderful creamy hummus, full of flavor.
- 1 can black-eyed beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- juice and grated peel of 1/2 organic lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Dash of smoked paprika powder
- Just put everything in a food processor and process till pasty.
- Transfer to a bowl and top it with some olive oil, black eyed beans, parsley powder, smoked paprika powder, chopped parsley and lemon peel.