Coleslaw is such a classic dish to accompany a BBQ, but it contains lots of mayo.
Thus we gave this delicious salad a little twist. A salad without mayonnaise, but tasty , fresh and sour with a base of lemon that pairs perfectly with your favorite style of barbecue.
- 600 g of white cabbage
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 4 spring onions
- grated peel and juice from one organic lemon
- 80 g of raisins
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tl. Provencal herbs
- 3 leaves wild garlic (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Himalayan salt
- Cut the white cabbage into thin strips.
- Make a dressing from the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, and the Provençal herbs,and season to taste with some pepper and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and toss well to combine everything.
- Put at least 2 hours in the refrigerator to marinate .
- Cut the radishes into thin slices, and finely chop the spring onions and the wild garlic.
- Remove the salad from the refrigerator and combine with the radishes, onions and wild garlic