This is a light and fresh summer salad that goes extremely well with some poached fish or grilled chicken.
- 175g Le Put lentils
- 500ml vegetable broth
- 3 spring onions
- 1 small red onion
- 8 radishes
- 2 nectarines (white or yellow)
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp hot mustard (7 g)
- ½ tsp “herbes de Provence”
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Cook the lentils in the vegetable broth for 25-30 minutes over a low heat until they are tender. Drain and drain.
- Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into fine rings.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin rings.
- Clean radishes, wash and cut into thin slices.
- Wash nectarines, pat dry, cut in half, remove stones and cut into thin slices.
- For the dressing, mix vinegar with honey, mustard, herbs and 4 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Mix the lentils with onion rings, radishes, nectarines and the dressing.