A great sandwich spread filled with vegetables and healthy fats. You don’t want to overdo it, but you do need fat in your daily diet and avocados are an excellent source of the best kind of fat for your body.
- 100 g of frozen peas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- about 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 5 radishes – 50 g of North Sea shrimp
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Himalayan Salt
- Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, drain, quench and drain.
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove seed. Score the inside of the avocado with a blunt knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Immediately mix with the lemon juice.
- Using a fork, roughly mash the avocados and the cooked and cooled peas..
- Mix with the wasabi paste. 3
- Clean the radishes, and cut into thin strips.
- Mix the radishes, chives and Nord Sea shrimps with the mashed avocado and peas.
- Season with salt, pepper and some more wasabi if needed.