This quick and easy low carb bread recipe can be prepared in just 3 minutes with only 5 ingredients. Of course it’s not your traditional yeast-rising bread. But it is a great substitute if you want to eat low carb. You can add a pinch of salt to the batter. You can also add dried herbs for more flavor.
- 40 g of almond powder (best to use freshly ground almonds)
- 1 tsp. Chia seeds or Basil seeds
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. almond milk (unsweetened)
- Mix the ground almonds , chia seeds and the baking powder.
- Add the egg and the milk and stir.
- Transfer the dough into a wide mug and heat for about 2.5 minutes at 800 watts in your microwave.