Make this super simple creamy cauliflower mousse recipe, top with some watercress oil and Nordsea shrimps and serve this elegant appetizer at dinner or even brunch.
- 4 gelatine sheets
- 2,5 dl heavy cream
- handfull watercress
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 150 g Nordsea shrimps
- 1 dl of rapeseed oil
- 300 g of cauliflower florets
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water.
- Boil the cauliflower florets for 10 minutes in salted water. Drain, add the gelatine leaves, season with salt and pepper and turn into a fine puree using your immersion blender. Pass through a tamis or fine sieve. Allow to cool.
- Whip the heavy cream until firm. Gently fold whipped cream into the cold cauliflower mixture. Spoon into serving glasses and place in the fridge.
- Puree the rapeseed oil with the watercres, the clove of garlic, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour some of this oil in each glass, divide the shrimps over the glasses and finish with some watercress leaves.